Please read these terms carefully before using the web Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms.
USE OF WEBSITE
Tranzaco.com (the “Website”) is operated by Tranzaco incorporated in Singapore.
Tranzaco reserves the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice and your continued use of the Website/Services following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is therefore your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
Unless otherwise noted, you should assume that the copyright in everything you see or read on the Website including but not limited to any designs, text, graphics, source code, or software belongs to Tranzaco. Your access to it does not imply a license to reproduce and/or distribute this information which means that you cannot reproduce, modify, publicly display or distribute the contents of this Website without the prior written consent of Tranzaco
The trade marks and logos displayed on the Website are the registered and unregistered trade marks of their respective owners. Use of the trade marks displayed is strictly prohibited. You are advised that the owners of the trade marks will aggressively enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal prosecution.
You agree that you will not use this Website or our services to carry out any “data mining” services to collect or collate information about the identities and offers of our clients and/or advertisers.
You agree that you will not use automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to access, crawl or collect from Tranzaco services and/or Third Party Data and Services.
You agree you will not use any unauthorized third-party software that intercepts, “mines,” or otherwise collects information from or through Tranzaco and/or Third Party Data and Services.
You acknowledge that all information, text, graphics, logos, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and other materials (“the Content”), whether posted publicly or transmitted privately, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. Tranzaco does not control or endorse the Content and cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content and you acknowledge that by using the Services you may be exposed to Content that is offensive and/or indecent. Tranzaco will not be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of any Content transmitted via the Services and you agree to bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such Content.
In using the Website/Services you agree not to:
- Use the Services to send junk email, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other unsolicited messages, commercial or otherwise;
- Post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing or unlawful; or incites discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group on account of their race, religion, disability, nationality or otherwise; threaten, abuse, disrupt, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Use any information or material in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right of any party;
- Make available or upload files that contain a virus, worm, Trojan or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another;
- Collect or store personal information about others, including email addresses;
- Advertise or offer to buy or sell goods or services for any commercial purpose, unless such communication facility specifically allows such messages;
- Impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Use the Website/Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website/Services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website/Services;
- Post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or confidential information disclosed in the course of employment or under a confidentiality agreement);
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to any of the Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website/Services through hacking, password mining or any other means.
Tranzaco has no obligation to monitor the Services but shall be entitled to review materials posted to a communications facility and, at its sole discretion, to remove any material that breaches these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable.
ABOUT THE INFORMATION
Tranzaco uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information. However, Tranzaco makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. In particular, Tranzaco assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
Everything on the Website is provided on an “as is” basis without any representation, endorsement or warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Any information you provide to Tranzaco through or in connection with this Website will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Tranzaco or its affiliates who are free to use the information for any purpose.
You agree that no Submissions provided by you to the Website will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Submissions you make.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This Website may contain links to other web Websites. These are provided solely as a convenience to you and access to any of these linked Websites is at your own risk.
Tranzaco does not control and is not responsible for any of these Websites or their content.
Tranzaco does not allow unauthorised hypertext links to the Website.
DISCLAIMER & INDEMNITY
You agree to indemnify and hold Tranzaco and its employees and agents harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against Tranzaco by any third party arising out of your use of the Website or Services and/or any Content submitted, posted or transmitted through the Services, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by Tranzaco in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
In essence of this agreement:
- The Client warrants and undertakes that the materials of the content do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person;
- The Materials of the content shall not be illegal, obscene, offensive, scandalous, defamatory, libelous or personally offensive and shall comply with the requirements of current legislation and regulations in force with Singapore, and that it has obtained all necessary permission, authorisations, licenses and consents in relation to the use and incorporation of any material into the content.
- The Client warrants that all offers, promotions, packages and the like offered in the content are exclusive to Tranzaco and are the price being charged are competitively priced.
- In determining the price of the service being offered, regard shall be had to the price offered by similar merchants within the jurisdiction.
- The Client warrants to offer promotions, packages and the like offered in the content to the consumer at the price stated in the content and to provide the consumer with the highest standard of service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that your use of the Website is at your sole risk and that you are responsible for all costs associated with your access to, or use of, the Website. Tranzaco, its directors, employees or any other representative will not be liable for any damages, losses, costs, claims or demands of any kind, whether direct, indirect, compensatory or consequential, related to your use of this Website or the information content, materials or products included on this Website.
To the extent permitted by law, Tranzaco will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website/Services.
Tranzaco makes no warranty that the Website/Services will meet your requirements, that the Content will be accurate or reliable, that the functionality of the Website/Services will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website/Services or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or anything else that may be harmful or destructive Neither shall Tranzaco be liable for any computer downtime attributable to malfunction, upgrades, preventive or remedial maintenance activities or the breakdown or failure of the equipment hosting the website, from any cause.
Tranzaco shall not be liable to the Client or any third party claiming from or through the client for any death, damage, loss or injury, whether to persons or properties howsoever arising from or occasional by the services or any part thereof including without limitation (a) the Webpages or (b) the breakdown or failure of the equipment hosting the Website.
Tranzaco shall not be liable for Content uploaded on Tranzaco’s website by the Client. The Client acknowledges that by uploading any Content on Tranzaco’s website, they have the rights or have obtained the rights from the original owner to use the content. The Client agree to exempt Tranzaco and all related parties (including Tranzaco staff) from any implications that may result from any breach of terms & conditions brought against Tranzaco by any third party arising out of the use of the Website/Service.
These terms are governed by Singapore law and any dispute will be resolved exclusively by the Singaporean courts.